Pamala M. Davis | Vice Chair
Pamala M. Davis is the Vice Chair of the Oakland Community College Board of Trustees. First elected to the board in 1994, Davis is currently the longest serving member.
Ms. Davis has been involved in her community through various organizations and jobs including a code enforcement officer (retired) for the City of Royal Oak. She was an adult education teacher and held various roles in youth groups such as Royal Oak Youth Assistance, Ferndale Free Methodist Church and the Boy Scouts of America. She is an honorary member of Phi Theta Kappa, the world's largest and most prestigious honor society for two-year college students.
Ms. Davis is guided by her admiration of integrity and uses it as a measuring tool in everyday life.
Community & Professional Leadership
- Past Michigan Building Inspector
- Past President, AFSCME
- Past President and Current Treasurer, Homeowners Association
- Member, Royal Oak Youth Assistance
- Community Volunteer, Boy Scouts of America
- Youth Fundraising, Ferndale Free Methodist Church
- Post baccalaureate studies in Public Administration, Central Michigan University
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management, Baker College
- Associate Degree in Human Resource Management, Baker College
- Attended Oakland Community College
- 23 years on the Oakland Community College Board of Trustees
- Code Enforcement Officer, City of Royal Oak
- Active Michigan Builders License