Official OCC Transcripts
Official transcripts contain the seal of the Registrar's Office and are mailed or
emailed (e-transcripts only) directly by the College to a person or institution specified
by the student. Official transcripts are commonly needed when transferring to another
college or applying for employment.
Ordering Official Transcripts
Official OCC transcripts may be requested online. If you require a physical transcript,
contact email@example.com for further instructions.
Online (including eTranscripts) - for OCC transcripts only
An official transcript may be ordered online thanks to a partnership between OCC and
the National Student Clearinghouse.
- OCC eTranscripts are FREE!
- Students may request an electronic PDF of their official OCC transcript to be sent
via email, and many eTranscripts are usually sent within 24 hours, but some additional
time may be required for orders with attachments and for orders that have additional
- Attachments may be uploaded and sent with an eTranscript.
- Email notifications let you know the status of your eTranscript request, including
when it is sent and when it has been received. You may also request to receive these
eTranscript notifications via text message
- The eTranscript service is not available for students who last attended OCC before
1981. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in obtaining your transcript if you last attended OCC before 1981
- For more help ordering an eTranscript, visit the National Student Clearinghouse FAQs
For those requesting the MTA endorsement:
- Students requesting the MTA endorsement should first check their unofficial transcript
online using MyOCC to see if the endorsement is already noted (found right before
your history of classes).
- If the endorsement is there, you do not need to request the endorsement again.
- If the endorsement is not there, before you submit your transcript request, please
send an email to email@example.com requesting your eligibility to be checked.
Please wait to submit your transcript request until you receive a response.
Shaw College Transcripts
Shaw College transcripts may be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.