Career Services serves as OCC’s point-of-contact for employers. Oakland Community College is able to provide our employers with access to current students, alumni and community job seekers that are searching for qualified candidates.
About Our Services
Our online Career Services and Job Board are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services.
- Create an account at College Career Network
- Upon approval of the account, employers may begin posting open positions
Once approved, employers will be able to:
- Post jobs targeted to Oakland Community College students, alumni, community residents.
- Search resumes of our students, alumni, community residents.
- Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni, community residents.