The Student Financial Resources and Scholarships Office is closed to students and visitors. We are committed to delivering services to you. However effective immediately, we are limited to the following:
- Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Processing
- Summer 2020 processing
- Receipt of Financial Aid Documents - Financial Aid Offices | Fax 248.341.2250
- Satisfactory Academic Appeal Processing
- Email Communication (limited questions)
This is an excellent time to complete the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to ensure that your financial aid is processed timely to begin the fall 2020 semester. The 2020-2021 FAFSA uses income information from 2018.
Summer Momentum Scholarship
Oakland Community College Summer Momentum Scholarship is a program which offers eligible students an opportunity to save time and money, and to keep their momentum going towards achieving academic success. More...
Expecting a Financial Aid Disbursement?
Did you know the easiest way to receive it is via E-check directly to your bank account.
Sign-up at MyOCC | Financial Profile | Bank Information
Questions - 248.341.2240
Oakland Community College maintains a low tuition rate –typically one-quarter to one-half the cost of similar public or private higher education institutions -- with support from the state of Michigan and Oakland County. Tuition is based on the number of billable contact hours multiplied by the student's tuition rate for their specific Residency Status. In addition to tuition and fees, each student is expected to purchase their textbooks and supplies. OCC also provides financial aid and scholarships for eligible students.
OCC offers low tuition rates while still providing the same high-quality education available at other colleges and universities. The affordability of an OCC education is apparent when compared with the tuition costs at other metro Detroit schools over a two-year period.
Financial Aid Announcements
- NEW! Financial Aid Eligibility: Program Planning
- Year Round PELL
- NEW! Apply for Foundation Scholarships
- Grace Counseling Outreach and Default Prevention Outreach
- NEW: Direct Loan Changes
- Financial Aid Priority Dates
- Understanding Financial Assistance and Scholarships
- Book Voucher Deadline Dates: Winter 2020 - January 23, 2020 / Summer 2020 - May 21, 2020
- Financial Aid What You Need to Know(updated 9/10/19)
- Discover the Power of Work & Education
Please note: Guest students are not eligible for federal Title IV aid