Foreign Transcript Evaluation

International transcripts must be evaluated by a recognized private educational evaluating agency before OCC can consider international credits for transfer.

You should meet with an academic counselor before requesting transcript evaluation to help determine whether it’s worthwhile to pay a transcript evaluation fee, depending on the selected program of study and your previous coursework.

We recommend the two below:

WES, International Academic Credential Evaluation

P.O. Box 5087, Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
phone: (212) 966-6311

ECE, Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.

P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470 USA
phone: (414) 289-3400

Once you’ve selected an agency, request a course-by-course evaluation, pay the fee, and instruct the credential service to mail an official report directly to:

Enrollment Services

Transcript Evaluation
Bee Administration Center
Oakland Community College
2480 Opdyke Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304-2266

Contact Information

Student services for all F-1 students are offered at:

Royal Oak Campus - Building B, Room 102
Phone 248.246.2563

Our student services staff can assist you with admission and other general inquiries.

We will try to meet your needs as much as possible through e-mail and telephone. E-mail your questions and if an answer cannot be provided by email or telephone, we'll make an appointment.

In addition to assisting you with F-1 immigration regulation issues, we are able to direct you to resources inside the college and in the community to make your stay in the U.S. more enjoyable and to meet your educational goals.