Financial Aid Summer Application
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - SUMMER 2020
Registration - Your financial aid award will be processed based on the total number of credit hours. You must register for all summer classes by May 8, 2020. Financial aid will be disbursed based on enrollment levels consistent with the start date of the courses. Registered courses must be within your degree program.
- Pell Grant
- Year-Round Pell Grant
- Tuition Incentive Program -TIP
- Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver
- Federal Work Study
- Student Loans
This is not additional funding. Financial aid funds remaining after tuition and fees have been deducted can be used in the OCC Bookstore up to a maximum of $1,200. The last day to use a book voucher is May 28, 2020.
- Withdrawals/Drops/Cancellations -Students who withdraw, stop attending class(es), or whose class(es) have been cancelled once financial aid has been disbursed may be required to repay a portion or all of their financial aid. Check your MyOCC under View Account & Make Payments. If you want to withdraw from courses or completely withdraw from the college, you must complete the Course Drop Request form available in Enrollment Services, or withdraw from courses on the OCC website.
- N grades – If you are registered but not attending classes, you are responsible for officially withdrawing from your classes
- This mark is awarded to students who, though registered, never attended, did not officially drop, and (if an online or hybrid class) have no gradable work. This mark may affect eligibility for financial aid.