Welcome to the Oakland Community College Emergency Alert System. In the event of
an emergency, this system will enable the College to send rapid notifications to
current students, faculty and staff. This emergency alert system will use multiple
contact methods to send messages to all current students, faculty and staff.
Key information about the alert system includes:
- ALL current students, faculty and staff have been registered for to receive email
notifications ONLY! You must sign in to the system to update your desired contact
- Current students, faculty and staff may access the secure portal to edit and update
their contact information at any time.
- For students only, regardless of when you signed up to receive OCC Emergency Alerts,
at the end of each semester you will be removed from the system unless you have
registered for the next semester.
- To update your contact information, sign in using your MyOCC user name and password.
If you do not know your user name or password, please use the links provided.
- If you have registered for the upcoming semester, you will not be able
to update your contact information until one week prior to the start of classes.