Fire Physical Agility
The Oakland Physical Agility test is a pre-employment physical test based upon tasks that a firefighter would need to do on a fire ground. There are both non-timed and timed sections that need to be accomplished.
TEST DAY INFORMATION
- Report to the CREST facility, Room 114 on the Auburn Hills Campus
- Briefing and registration begins at 9:00am.
- Testing begins promptly at 10:00am.
- Photo ID is required for admission to ALL testing.
- The completed OCC Registration/Health Screening Form is required for anyone taking the test. The Physician/Physician's Assistant license number must be on the form.
|PHYSICAL AGILITY TEST|
|TESTING DATE||REGISTRATION DEADLINE|
|Wednesday, May 23, 2018 @ 9:00 AM||Friday, May 18, 2018 @ 4:00 PM|
|Thursday, May 24, 2018 @5:00 PM||Monday, May 21, 2018 @ 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, June 13, 2018 @ 5:00 PM||Friday, June 8, 2018 @ 4:00 PM|
|Saturday, July 14, 2018 @ 9:00 AM||Wednesday July 11, 2018 @ 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, August 15, 2018 @ 5:00 PM||Friday, August 10, 2018 @ 4:00 PM|
To register please call (248) 232-4581 or mail your Registration/Health Screening
Form and $100.00 (CERTIFIED CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY) made payable to the Oakland
Community College to:
Oakland Fire Academy
2900 Featherstone Road
Building J, Room 123
Auburn Hills, MI 48326