Career Services works with job seekers to assist in developing job search strategies that lead to gainful employment. These services include resume writing or critiques, job search techniques and interview skills.
College Central Network
Job Seekers must register with College Central Network (CCN), our online Career Services and Job Board, to utilize our services.
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Oakland Community College and search the Jobs Central national job board.
- Build a resume with the Resume Builder tool, or upload an existing resume to be reviewed, critiques and approved by the OCC Career Services staff.
- Once approved the resume can be uploaded to Resume Central so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central to support your resume and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, videos, podcast, and articles from over 125 authors that are experts in the employment industry.