Payment is due at the beginning of your appointment and may be made by cash or check.
Completion and submission of dental insurance forms are the patient’s responsibility.
Sorry, we do not accept Medicaid.
The fee schedule is as follows:
Senior (55 years and older): $20
Child (14 years and younger): $20
Full-time: no charge for prophylaxis
Current part-time: no charge for first prophylaxis. After first visit charges are
FAMILIES OF EMPLOYEES
No charge for first prophylaxis. After first visit charges are discounted.
No Charge, but must show current schedule.
With a prophylaxis: $5 per tooth
Without a prophylaxis: $10 per tooth
NITROUS OXIDE $20 per four-hour visit
ARESTIN $20 per application
PRE-MEDICATION $5 per dose
- Bleaching trays/kit (initial) $75
- Bleaching trays $50
- Bleach (four tubes) $25
- Mouth guard $50
- Full mouth X-ray $10
- Panoramic X-ray $25
- Additional copies of X-ray $10
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The Oakland Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic complies with all current federal,
state and local infection control guidelines regulated by the Department of Occupational
Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
These infection control guidelines are followed by all faculty, students and clinic
support staff at the Dental Hygiene Clinic to provide the safest possible treatment
and working conditions.
- Be treated with respect and consideration for their personal, medical, and dental
- Be informed of all aspects of their dental treatment.
- Be informed of appointment and fee schedules.
- Review their financial and clinical records.
- Obtain a thorough evaluation of their needs.
- Be treated as partners in care and decision making related to treatment planning.
- Receive current information and be assured of quality treatment.
- Expect confidentiality of all records pertinent to their dental care.
- Be informed if the dentist participates in different third-party payment plans.
- Request and expect appropriate referrals for consultation.
- Be taught how to maintain good oral health for a lifetime.
- Receive treatment that will prevent future dental or oral disease.
- Expect continuity of treatment.
- Be charged with a fair and equitable fee and have appointment schedules and times
- Explanation of recommended treatment, treatment alternatives, the option to refuse
treatment, the risk of no treatment and expected outcomes of various treatments.
- Be respected for requesting a second opinion.
- Be respected as human beings who have feelings and needs.